Blommaert is a market leader in aluminium hatches for inland waterways vessels. We also use that expertise for making mobile roofs for use on land. These mobile roofs made of aluminium sliding hatches can be used for a vast number of facilities on land.
- Retractable roofs for transhipment
- Retractable roofs for storage facilities
- Retractable roofs for salt storage
- Retractable roofs for covering biomass
- Retractable roofs for the recycling sector
- Retractable roofs for covering in general
- Dry and efficient storage of sand, salt, artificial fertilizer, recycling materials and biomass?
- Need secure yet accessible storage facilities for machinery or materials?
- Want to avoid waisting time loading and unloading goods that need to be stored dry?
- Maintain the value of goods by keeping them dry during storage?
Blommaert mobile sliding roofs are THE solution for storing your goods and keeping them dry. The roofs can be opened completely, right up to 100%. This keeps your storage facilities readily accessible for the trucks that come to load and unload the shed. They can always unload immediately without the goods needing to be shifted. That not only saves time, but also makes full use of available space.
Blommaert makes all its mobile sliding roofs to measure, and can respond to any request. Insulation, fire-retardant coating, integration of polycarbonate skylights? We will be glad to listen to your specific wishes and then offer you a custom-made solution. Our aluminium sliding roofs are durable and 100% recyclable. These retractable roofs are the ideal solution for loading and unloading with cranes.
The roofs can be mounted on an existing or a new structure. The roof can be installed on stackable concrete blocks, retaining walls or other structures. View our product video of some realized projects here.
Advantages of a mobile roof
- Optimum combination of protection and accessibility
- Strong structure yet extremely easy to use and lightweight
- Maximum capacity utilisation, up to 100% opening of the roof
- Large spans of up to 15 metres possible
- Everything under one roof. Sales, design, production, installation and service
More information about our retractable roofs to be used on land? Please fill out the form below.