Sliding Hatches "GL"
Our sliding hatches (GL) feature a smooth surface, except for a walking strip made of tread plate located in the ridge of the hatch. Thanks to the wheels under the hatches, they telescopically slide under each other.
- Tread plate in the ridge prevents slipping when walking over the hatch
- Can easily be moved manually thanks to their lightweight aluminium construction
- Require little maintenance as they contain only a limited number of mechanical parts
- Opening variable depending on the number of stacking heights (2, 3 or 4 levels)
- Stackable by means of hydraulic cylinders
- Smooth surface
- Walking strip in tread plate
- Thickness aluminium plate covering: 3 or 4 mm
- Top plate covering mounted on a strong construction of aluminium tube profiles
- EPDM seals prevent water from seeping in
- Railed on one side in order to compensate for differences in hold width
- Ball bearing wheels, wind securing supports, handle recesses and stainless steel lock mechanisms at the sides of the hatches
For technical specifications about the smooth sliding hatches, advice and/or a quote, please contact us by means of the form below.