The steps taken by the authorities to limit the coronavirus Covid-19 are impacting on everyone’s personal and professional lives.
Blommaert Aluminium Constructions takes these measures and their consequences very seriously. The health and wellbeing of our employees, you as a business partner and our fellow human beings is paramount.
We cannot rule out the possibility that the consequences of this pandemic will be felt for a long time to come. There could be a shortage of manpower or there may be delays and interruptions in the supply chain. At present, understandably, it is not yet clear what exactly the Government’s next guidelines and their consequences will be.
It goes without saying that we are trying to ensure continuity for our business partners, but we need to implement the following measures:
- Follow the Government’s advice carefully
- Observe hygiene measures and instructions internally
- Instruct everyone to obey the measures imposed by the Government outside our company
- Have as many people as technically possible working from home (administration, engineering)
- Close production on 19 and 20 March in order to formulate an action plan for 23 March onwards (maintain social distancing)
- No more trips outside Belgium except in emergencies
- No appointments at the office, instead by telephone, Skype, email, etc.
- Receipt of deliveries outside our buildings, without paperwork and by people in good health
We sympathise with everyone who is affected by the Covid-19 virus and have the utmost respect for all those providing care and assistance.
May we all show understanding for everyone’s specific situation and work together to do all we can to get any further spread under control.
The Blommaert team